Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Audio:||Spanish||Use:||Kids & Family|
1.) Description (Editorial Reviews)
2.) Special Features
Carve lean muscle, burn more fat, and power up your fitness level. You won't want to miss these next 4 weeks of Focus T25 Gamma Cycle workouts.
You'll get Advanced 25-Minute Workouts and Training Tools.
4 Workouts on 4 DVDs:
- Rip't Up: Strengthen and streamline your biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, and chest with Shaun's 360° upper-body moves.
- Extreme Circuit: Build lean muscle and burn fat at the same time! In this one, the weights never leave your hands. Not even for the warm-up.
- The Pyramid: Accelerate your reps as time progresses. This is your 25-minute cardio and strength endurance test.
- Speed 3.0 Workout: Faster pace. More sweat. Serious results. You won't want to miss this 25-minute high-speed challenge.
Your purchase also includes:
- Pure Gamma Calendar. If your focus is on getting completely ripped, use this Pure Gamma workout calendar.
- Pure Strength Hybrid Calendar. Integrate the strength-based workouts from Alpha, Beta, and Gamma to carve lean, strong muscle from head to toe.
1.)I am currently halfway through Focus T25 Gamma Cycle. I completed the original Alpha and Beta package, and I wanted to step up my game a little before moving onto other Beachbody programs. One thing I'd like to get out of the way is that Gamma is all about strength. If you are like me, and find Cardio to be more to your liking, you probably won't like Gamma as much as Alpha and Beta. So why am I giving this package 5 stars?
Well, because it does what it's intended to do. Before doing Gamma Phase, my arms were pretty scrawny. Now, they're getting ripped and getting big. Not bulky, but definitely larger than they were before. Because T25 is more Cardio-focused than say, P90X3 or Body Beast, Gamma's weight-lifting workouts are more Circuit Training, Low Weight + High Reps, and "Cardio with Weights" than full-on weight training for muscular hypertrophy. It's more for making one long and lean. Be aware of that before purchasing this package
2.)T25 Gamma is the third in the series and features 4 workouts all based on getting stronger. They are Speed 3.0 Ript Up, Extreme Circuit, and The Pyramid. You also will need the Stretch workout from the AlphaBeta phases. There is no double workout on Sundays as there was in Alpha or Beta. Since this phase is about strength, and it's been 10 weeks of cutting and shredding in Alpha and Beta, I work in some free weight work.
Contact Person: Mr.